This post brought to you by NECTRESSE™Sweetener. All opinions are 100% mine.
Hmmm, cake :) As you may know, I am a major food-a-holic and coffee-a-holic. So when I was able to try out a new sweetenerthat was a 100% natural sweetener, cake and coffee came to mind. I drink coffee every morning, can't move with out it, and of course add sugar and creamer to it. I can not do artifical sweeteners, just can't stomach them. And baking with liquid ones I have yet to master. I started using the NECTRESSE™Sweetener and I love it. In my coffee I use one packet instead of my gobs of sugar. But the true test was to bake with it, and so cake it was!! And it came out perfect! (Below is the recipe)

So why try NECTRESSE™Sweetener?
- 100% natural sweetener, made from monk fruit.
- Has zero carlories, which means when added to your drink or recipe, it adds NO calories
- Is 150 times SWEETER than sugar, less is more!
- Available at your local grocery store. I found it in every one of our stores here.
- Great price, and in both packets and a canister.
- Last, but the BEST- FREE sample of NECTRESSE™Sweetener!!
I have been pleasently surprised by NECTRESSE™Sweetener, so please don't just take my word for it, get your FREE sample of NECTRESSE™Sweetener and try it out!
Lisa Ling has partnered up with NECTRESSE™Sweetener to help spread the news about the great taste and facts about this awesome sweetener. Her family has history of diabetes, and so she is cautious, but has fallen in love with NECTRESSE™Sweetener.
Cake recipe using NECTRESSE™Sweetener instead of 2 cups of sugar!
Ingredients
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 3 8-inch cake pans
- Put the chunks of chocolate into the water and stir until the chocolate is melted; let cool. In a large bowl, beat margarine and the NECTRESSE™Sweetener with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Stir the eggs one at a time.Beat in vanilla extract and the chocolate-water until well mixed.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt into a bowl. Add the flour mixture into the liquid ingredients, alternating with buttermilk. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cakes have browned lightly ,35 to 40 minutes. Allow the cakes to cool in pans before removing.
No comments:
Post a Comment